1 Package 24 – Break and Bake Sugar Cookes (I use Pilsbury)
1 8oz Original Whipped Topping (I use Cool Whip)
1 8oz Original Cream Cheese Softened ( I use Philadephia)
Fruit of your choice.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place each piece of cold refriderated cookie dough into one cup of the ungreased mini-muffin pan. Don’t press the cookie dough down. Simply place the dough into the cups. It will take shape as it cooks.
- Bake for approximately 10 to 14 minutes. Notice that the cookies will have puffed up some while baking.
- After removing the pan from the oven take the tip of a spoon and gently poke the top of each cookie to release the air. This will cause the “puff” of the cookie to fall. Do not smash or press the cookie down with force as this will make the cookies difficult to remove from the pan.
- As soon as the cookies are cool enough to the touch please remove them from the pan. Place them on a plate or rack to cool completely. I find that warm cookies are a bit easier to remove. Once they have cooled completely they can crack in my experience.
- While the cookies are cooling whip the cream cheese and cool whip together in a bowl. This can be done with an electric mixer but can also be accomplished by hand with a fork to create the filling.
- Once combined pipe the filling into each cookie cup. I don’t have fancy piping method so I use a spoon to fill the filling into a sandwich bag. Then I cut a small opening in one of the corners. I squeeze the filing out that opening and into the cookie cups.
- Place fresh fruit pieces on top of the filing. I use strawberry slices, fresh pineapple pieces, and blueberries. I have seen others use raspberries or kiwi. The possibilities are endless.